Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blog Award-- Pay It Forward


Good Morning, Blog-friends!
I have truly missed my cyber-connection these past weeks, as my work schedule has kept me from spending too much time here, or in my craft nook. I was blessed to receive this blog award from Eve at Lavender Memory Lane, so I want to thank her, and pass on my good fortune to some bloggers who inspire me in my creativity.
There are some conditions I'm very happy to fulfill!
1. Thank the person who sent it -
Thank you so much Eve!
Lavender Memory Lane
Addendum:
It appears that I also received this award from Regina too! Thanks Sweetie!

(I really have to check my email more often!!)

2. Post a favorite photo to my page.

This is a picture near Popham Beach, ME where our family has vacationed for the past 8 years. This year we could only make a day trip, as my Dad lives with us, and he can't be left alone overnight any more. It is almost like a postcard picture!

3. Snatch this award and post it on your blog.

4. List three things you like about yourself:

My sense of humor, my creativity, and being a good listener.

5. Choose 5 favorite blogs to receive this award:
Paola's Paper Haven
Handmade by Regina
Artful Achievements
Killam Creative
The Two Pink Ladies

I have some cards in the wings to post, and a diaper cake I made for a shower. Baby Tingla is on the tag, so I hope you check back soon!

4 comments:

paola said...

You're such a sweetie, thanks for this little award and for sharing a few details of YOU with us in blog world.
smiles
Paola
P.S: not sure if i have the confidence to give away too much, he he

Emma and Susan said...

Hi Pam

Thank you so much for this award, it means so much to us both that you think our blog is worthy of it!!!

Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Pam, thank you so much! You are such a kind person. {{hugs}}

Cheers,
Susan

Regina said...

Pam!!! I just arrived from the last one of my 22 craft classes and found your message!! You´re so sweetie!! Thank you so much!!!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs
Regina