Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Eagle Scout Cards

Whew, all this working leaves a girl little play time! but I am back today with a couple of Eagle Scout cards I recently made. My son is a Life Scout, which in Boy Scouts is the second highest rank you can achieve, the highest being Eagle. there are a number of young men in his troop who have completed the requirements for Eagle and were recently awarded the honor. Unfortunately the card I made for today's Scout just went out the door without my snapping a picture, but there will be more!








Inside of both




The flag stamp is from Our Daily Bread. The eagle stamp is from Rubber Stampede. The type font I used is from dafont.com. Coloring was done with my Copics.

I am waiting to hear from the winner of my blog candy, Rene from Simply Cute. Rene, if you are out there, I need your address to get your box of goodies in the mail!

Tomorrow I have a Tilda card to share! Finally!!

No comments: