Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!

I cannot believe it has been over a week since my last post! It is a busy time around the house. My son was away at camp this week, and I planned too much into this week, and little of it was card-making. Starting next week my work schedule is changing from 12 hours to 32 hours while I help out the office until they hire a replacement for my co-worker, who has moved to North Carolina. Not sure how much crafting time I will be having...I may start getting a little loopy from withdrawal!
My husband and I took a whirlwind trip to Maine on Thursday to visit our favorite beach. It doesn't look like we will make our usual annual week-long trip there this year, as my Dad is getting a little too forgetful to leave home by himself for that long, and I have no siblings, so no one else to share the duty. Popham Beach in Maine soothes my soul and rejuvenates me, and it was glorious to be there, even if it was a really LONG day on the road! I'll try to post a picture soon.

Anyway, the moment has come to award blog candy. I must thank everyone who entered...I so much enjoyed your comments, and am thrilled that you liked my cards. Here she is:

Comment number 3 was posted by Rene of the blog Simply Cute.

Congratulations Rene!!

Contact me and send me your snail mail address,
and I will get your goodies off to you on Tuesday.

My plan is to get some posts made ahead, so things don't fall apart while my work schedule increases. Thanks for stopping by...your comments and your blogs are all an inspiration to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog you have. I love the font and the colours - real delicate.
Thank you for commenting on my blog.
x Tricia

Rene said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I won something!!! Hooray! Thank you thank you thank you!!!