Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Chocolate and Peanut Butter--A Match Made in Heaven!

With the cool spell we have been enjoying here this week, my teenage son agreed that is was a good time for me to do some baking. It is true that teenage boys eat quite a bit, and sometimes mine is finding it hard to fill that empty spot. Winnie the Pooh could do it with honey; my son needs something more substantial but still sweet.
When I started contemplating all the options for recipes, peanut butter chips tapped me on the shoulder. Then they started banging me on the head (so subtle!). If you haven't seen them, peanut butter chips look like chocolate chips, only peanut butter flavored. Basically the tastiest little blobs of fat and sugar ever to be flavored with peanut butter!
I did a search on Google, and came upon a website called "Evil Shenanigans." (From the name, I have a feeling this is going to be a place I return to more than once.)

What I found there was a recipe for
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip
Bundt Cake
.

Perfect.

Here is the result:



Now see the cake right before it hits your mouth, and it's rich, choco-peanut-butter goodness caresses your tongue, and this morsel melds with you at a molecular level to become a part of you forever:


Now you know why the blog is called Evil Shenanigans.

If you feel you cannot rest until you eat this, CLICK HERE.

Disclaimer:
I take no responsibility what-so-ever
for any untoward consequences of your actions.


2 comments:

Hanna said...

Oh, this looks SOOO yummy, Pam!!!! WOW! :o) I can almost feel the taste of peanut butter in my mouth... mmmmmmm ;o) Lovely..!

Thanks for your sweet comment at my blog! You really made my day, sweetie!

Los of hugs,
Hanna

Pam said...

Great cake!