Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Don't Faint...No Tilda Today!

Ok, Ok, I promise I'm fine! Once in a while I can make a card without a Tilda! My son starts to worry too, says it's weird to see my cards without "that girl on them!" Boys!
Anyway, I came upon a new (to me) challenge blog today called Crazy 4 Challenges, and their theme was red, black and white. The DT cards were so adorable, I decided to go whip up one of my own! In addition, I found that the Basic Grey challenge is gingham, so I will enter there too!


CHALLENGES:
C4C45--red, white, black
Basic Grey Challenge--gingham

This kitty is an old stamp from Stamp Oasis,
which I haven't used in a great while.

I had a very productive Tuesday...3 cards posted yesterday,
plus I made this one too...saved it for today!

I hope you like it...not sure what will come next, I have to work today and Friday, plus I have a going away party for a dear friend and co-worker who is moving to North Carolina.
I am really going to miss her.

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Pam.
luv
Debby

Kim Piggott said...

Oh how very cute Pam!
So gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Pam, Love the image and the colour theme is fab...Thank you for your visit and lovely comment...
Mandy xx