Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I've Been Published!

I hope the weather is as glorious where you are as it is here in Connecticut! I am not much for heat and humidity, and today is my perfect summer day (though many would not feel it summery if a sweater is involved!) It is sunny, breezy, dry and the temps have hovered around 72 degrees.

In a word, AWESOME!

Anyway, on to the exciting news!
If you don't know about the new magazine, Through the Craft Room Door, click HERE and check into it. It is the work of Suzanne Dean and Marti Wils, and is available in both print version or digital. I was lucky to subscribe when it first started, and in the July/August 2010 issue, they have published one of my cards! This is a first for me, and I am so grateful to Suzanne and Marti for finding my work "fit to print!"
I wish I could share the card, but that cannot happen until September. Please check out Suzanne's blog Scrapbitz and Marti's blog Pez-a-Doodle for some awesome inspiration, tutorials and so much more.

Stay tuned, because I have more cards and more news coming during the next week.




No comments: