Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Simple Easter Cards

These are three cards I made using a free tulip image from Fred She Said.

The tulips in the middle were shaded with Stampin' Up chalks, and the other two were done with my Prismacolor pencils. The lace is a Martha Stewart punch which I distressed along the edge. The papers are from my stash. There are some mini-brad embellishments on 2 of the cards as well.

These were a wee bit faster to put together than some of my Tilda creations, but when you suddenly realize Easter is less than a week away, and you haven't made cards, you can't spend hours on each one, though my heart went into these too!

Tomorrow I'll be doing some Easter baking, but I might just sneak a little card break in there!

Thanks for visiting--I hope to see you again soon.

No comments: