Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Pioneer Woman

Today I came across this wonderful blog/website, The Pioneer Woman. Written by Ree Drummond, this site is full of good food, humor and life. My little suburban life can't boast tales of calves' nuts, so I think I might have to live vicariously through the Pioneer Woman. She is married to Marlboro Man, or so she has nicknamed her cowboy husband. I'm not much for reality shows on TV, but this kind of reality is very comforting. At least I am assured of one other person out there in the world who marches to a different drummer.
Going to have to add another cookbook to my collection. The Pioneer Woman Cooks should apparently have a surgeon general warning label, but I think that means this is real food that sates the appetite. If the recipes on her website are any indication, I'm gonna love this book.

No comments: