Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Tilda and the Copics

Sounds like a rock band from the '60's, doesn't it?

I guess it has been a few days since I have posted a new Tilda...I have been busy making recipe cards for the swap that I signed up for on the Magnolia-licious group! It was a blast putting these together, and it is off to the post office first thing to send them on their way to Kay. I feel like a kid in a candy store waiting for the swap cards to arrive! Can you tell this is my first swap?
Anyway, my sweet hubby gave me a set of Copic markers after we returned from our Newport trip, and I wanted to get a little better at using them for the Tilda on the recipe cards. Here is one of my first attempts. The paper was all wrong, so things didn't go the greatest, but I made a little thank-you card using her. I didn't track which markers I used, but I will work on that for future postings.


Tilda and the Copic markers are from
the Magnolia-licious Store.
Sentiment is from SU.
Assorted flowers and brads, designer papers from my stash.

In my next post, I'll show you a little bookmark I made to thank Kay for hosting the swap...my coloring is getting better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Pam...how cool that you got your first batch of Copics!! You're already so good w/coloring & shading...so I can only imagine how great you'll be w/your Copics!! Awesome!! I think this little Tilda card is delighful...I love the way you arranged the flowers...and the colors you chose for the image. Great paper layering too! Pat Frank (VA)