Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Graduation Time!

June is the time for the end of school and the ultimate end is graduation. We have 2 graduations this June...our niece, and our next door neighbor.

Below is the card I made for our neighbor.


As soon as I saw this image from Sassy Studio Designs I knew it would be perfect for the 2 graduates in our life! I had a blast coloring "Cassie" too! The Copics worked great for this.
I used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, and the leaves are from punches...added silver Stickles to the black ferns. The sentiment is part of a set from Stamp Camp...got those at the stamp show in Springfield, MA last Saturday. They are unmounted rubber that I glued on to EZ Mount. I added silver Stickles to the black mount as well. The red pattern paper is from DCWV "Summer Dreams."


I really jazzed out the inside!
Most of the circles were punched, but the ones that look like
sunbursts are cut from the DP I used on the front...quick!
The congratulations sentiment is Stampin Up!
I entered this in the Sassy Studio Design blog challenge #23.

Next graduation card is headed to North Carolina...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Emma and Susan said...

WOW! This is just FABULOUS Pam! What a brilliant image and your colouring is just great!! We LOVE the big red flower and that spotty ribbon is gorgeous!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Autumn said...

What a great graduation card, so much fun! I tried out the octagon exploding box, you can see it at http://autumn0725-mycreativeside.blogspot.com/2010/06/explosion-box-with-miki.html
Thanks for posting those instructions, it was blast to make!