Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Wishing all the fathers out there a blessed day...may you be spoiled by your kids, doing whatever you enjoy most, as a thanks for all you do for your families all year through.
This is the card I made for my sweet hubby...we have been reading the "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" love story on The Pioneer Woman blog, so his card has a cowboy theme. My guy enjoys a good love story as well as action, history, humor and many other topics, be it in books or movies.
If you check out the blog, you'll understand this card a little better!


I found the images as a coloring book page. I colored them with Copics, and some Faded Jeans Distress Ink for... the... um... jeans! I added some distress ink accents in walnut, and used the Diamond Dust Stickles on the fire (close-up below).


I'll give you a peek inside...but I didn't snap the photo until after I gave it to him, so no blushing!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week, and come back to visit me again soon!

No comments: